ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Cure Solutions take pride in providing dedicated, detailed, and focused service, ensuring that clients experience only the most reliable and enjoyable use of their computers, network systems, and Internet connections.
Cure Solutions has been in business for a decade in Southeast Iowa, serving both residential and business clients.
Local computer firm that is hired by area businesses as a IT solution to their computer problems. We provide Tier 2 support to companies that currently have a tech on staff and Tier 1 support to companies that don't require the need for a full time computer tech.
Due to the nature of our business we offer hands on training with every possible technology available. Since we have a vast variety of customers we have the ability to work with almost every solution available enabling our employees to obtain a great deal of experience that they would typically not receive being in a single IT department in a small or large corporation because WE are the IT department for hundreds of area businesses with different needs. Whether it is a large contractor needing VPN access from their remote offices or a Hospital needing a robotic tape backup setup offsite we are always doing something different.
SOME JOB DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Mounting cameras on external and internal walls
- Recycling computers
- Running computer cable at customers
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Mowing grass
- Replacing damaged ceiling tiles
- Light carpentry (putting a new wall up, drywall, fixing damaged windows, holes in walls)
- Light plumbing including fixing leaks, etc.
- Hanging sign on exterior walls
- Transferring parts between offices (Fairfield, Burlington, Ft Madison)
- Profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- IRA Retirement with Employee/Employer matching program
- 1 year experience in handyman work
- Willing to undergo background check (no felonies or misdemeanors)